Eduardo Recife: A Contemporary Master of Typography and Collage

Eduardo Recife explains the origins of his remarkable art and design output as follows: "I´ve been drawing since I was little. At school I had notebooks filled with drawings instead of notes. I used to tattoo my buddies with a black ink pen. I used to draw on any kind of surface when I was bored... I believe it's what I do best. It's also the best way for me to communicate things I can't find words for... It's a therapy, it's a hobby, it's a job, it's what makes me happy."

Eduardo Recife is not only a master collagist and draftsman (make sure you do not miss his drawings on his website), but also a font designer, specializing in retro, script and handwritten fonts which he also integrates into his collages, combined with vintage clip art and doodlings. See more of his beautiful work on his website: http://www.misprintedtype.com
Powered by Blogger.