14.3.11

easy peasy design...

My apologies for having neglected this blog over the past few weeks. The reason is here:

For the past 2 years I have been teaching a web design class during the Spring semester. This is a course which a lot of non-design majors, particularly from our Faculty of Engineering, take together with our Visual Communication Design majors. In fact, usually the percentages go much in favor of non-designers. Last year I made small online tutorials for them, which are also linked to this blog somewhere. This year I decided to take things a bit further and started a full blown dedicated blog, where I am giving them tips, showing them resources, even some tutorials and such. 

I am having a really great time with the new domain -  which does not mean that I forgot all about this one. I will certainly come back to it. However, for now my blogging energies are focused there more than here and I hope that you will go and visit this new one also.

...................................................................................................................................
   

No comments:

Post a Comment